Dexcom G6 rtCGM can help empower your patients on rapid-acting insulin with its exceptional accuracy1, protective alerts, and real-time data on their smartphone.*
Dexcom rtCGM is clinically proven to reduce A1C,1-3 improve time in range,4,5 and reduce hypoglycemic events6 – no routine fingersticks or scanning required.†
†If glucose alerts and readings from Dexcom G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
View the latest information on product samples, written or digital prescriptions, and coverage assistance.
It’s covered by private and public healthcare plans‡
Coverage for Dexcom G6
Many provincial healthcare programs and most private insurers cover Dexcom G6.‡ We’ve compiled the latest details and coverage criteria so you don’t have to.
Download PDF resources and view helpful videos that can help you educate and support your patients using Dexcom G6 rtCGM.
View informational videos, wholesale order codes, billing codes, refill information and informational PDFs.
Use our online webform to request a call back from a knowledgeable Dexcom representative.
*To view a list of compatible devices, visit dexcom.com/compatibility
‡Conditions and eligibility criteria vary. For complete details, visit ca.provider.dexcom.com/coverage
1. Shah VN, et al. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2018;20(6):428-433.
2. Beck RW, et al. Ann Intern Med. 2017;167(6):365-374.
3. Welsh JB, et al. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2019;21(3):128-132.
4. Reddy M, et at. Diabet Med 2018;35:483-90.
5. Reddy M, et al. Diabetes Technol Ther 2018;20 :751-57.
6. Heinemann L, et al. Lancet 2018;391 :1367-77.